昨天浏览猴猴的英文网,翻到了一篇网上聊天纪录的英文版;其中一部分上次TERRY已经贴出来过了,我把另外的几个部分翻译成中文贴出来,不知道大家有没有看过,如果没有看过的话,就看一看吧。不过这是很久以前的聊天记录了。我看到猴猴的官方个人网上有很多最新的资料,可惜是德文的我看不懂;以后学了德语的话一定把它翻译出来。
另外,我的英语水平真的很烂,刚开始的时候翻译的兴致勃勃,到后来都翻译不出来了,所以真的请大家原谅;有些没有翻出来的人名地名,大家如果知道的话就告诉我哦。
其中上次TERRY发的是第二部分,所以在这里第二部分就省略了的说。还有,括号内的多为本人所加。最后一句,还是要请大家原谅我的英语水平。
Official site live chat script 03.10.02 Part 1 (English)
官方网现场聊天原稿 2002年3月10日(或者10月3日,我也不知道) 第一部分 (英语)
Translated by hyugajun
由hyugajun翻译(成英文)
Part 1:
Bernd-Schneider comes to the chat.
施奈德开始了聊天
Bernd-Schneider :Hello everybody, now the chat can start.
施奈德:大家好,现在聊天可以开始了。
Marichen: Whom from Leverkusen do you get along with best?
你在勒沃库森中和谁相处得最好?
Bernd-Schneider: Actually with everyone, but with the Germans the best.
事实上和每个人都很好,但和德国人相处得最好。
Mx-Kitze: When will you be in Jena again?
你什么时候再次回耶拿?
Bernd-Schneider : Probably at Christmas time.
也许要等到圣诞节了。
Paula: Is the color of your eyes natural or are they colored contact lenses?
你眼睛的颜色是自然的还是由于戴了隐形眼镜而变成的颜色?
Bernd-Schneider : Of course natural.
当然是自然的。(就是那自然的蓝色让HANNA姐姐走火入魔的啊)
Kati: Who is/was your football idol?
谁是,或者说曾经是你的足球偶像?
Bernd-Schneider: Former Maradona, now Zidane.
以前是马拉多纳,现在是齐达内。
Kati: What do you do in your free time except playing football?
你在你空闲的时间干什么?除了踢球。
Bernd-Schneider: Not much spare time remains; I usually spend it with my family.
没有多少空余时间剩下了;我通常和我的家人呆在一起。
Jeck: In training, do you sometimes feel nervous?
在训练中,你有时觉得紧张、神经质吗?
Bernd-Schneider: At present not much, but in preparation it is very stressing.
现在好多了,但在比赛的准备阶段非常紧张。
Frosch: Have you ever dyed your hair?
你曾经染过你的头发吗?
Bernd-Schneider: No, not yet. I won't do so, maybe once a bald head.
不,还没。我不会这么做的,但也许一旦变成一个秃子的话我会的(这句话不知道是不是这样翻译,还是应该翻译成:那也许会变成秃子??)
PutzFan: Which game was your football Highlight (by now)?
到现在为止,哪场比赛是你事业的巅峰?
Bernd-Schneider : There are certainly many games,but the three finals last year were the greatest Highlight of my career.
当然有许多比赛,但是去年的三场决赛是我足球生涯中的巅峰。
obst-salat:What did you feel best in the World Cup?
在世界杯上你感觉什么最棒?
Bernd-Schneider : We kindled such a euphoria in Germany.
我们在德国激起了异常的幸福愉快感。
Frankfurterino you think that Eintracht will be promoted this season?
你认为法兰克福这个赛季会晋级吗?
Bernd-Schneider : I hope and wish so
我希望是这样。.
janinexox: Is footballer a dream occupation for you?
球员对你来说是一个梦想的职业吗?
Bernd-Schneider : Absolutely, I could make my hobby into an occupation.
完全是,我可以让我的兴趣变成职业。
froscho you collect jerseys? Thanks by the way for the dfb jersey!=)
你收集球衣吗?
Bernd-Schneider : Yes, I have approximately 150 pieces.
是的,我已经收集了150件。
Mariao you have a favorite team?
你有最喜欢的球队吗?
Bernd-Schneider : Bayer Leverkusen and the German national team.
拜尔勒沃库森队和德国国家队。
Preussikao you still have contacts with the Eintracht-players??
你还和法兰克福的队员有联系吗?
Bernd-Schneider : With Alexander Schur and Ralf Weber, I was by whose farewell game.
和Alexander Schur和 Ralf Weber,我出席了他的告别赛。
Mx-Kitze: How do you stand by gladbach?
你怎样看待门兴格拉德巴赫?
Bernd-Schneider : I think it's a fantastic club with a good trainer. I was a fan of gladbach at the DDR time.
我认为它是个有着好教练的奇妙的俱乐部。我曾经在DDR时间是格拉德巴赫的球迷。
Walter:How long will your contract with Leverkusen last?
你和勒沃库森的合同到什么时候?
Bernd-Schneider : Until 2005.
到2005年。
obst-salat:Whom from the national team do you get along with the best?
你和国家队的哪个人相处得最好?
Bernd-Schneider : Of course with the Leverkusener, but also with Jancker, Hamann, Jeremies.
当然是和一些勒沃库森人,但也和杨克尔、哈曼、杰里梅斯相处得不错。
Schnix: Do you have horse? Have it as Hobby in horse racing!
你有马吗?以赛马作为业余爱好!
Bernd-Schneider : No, I don't have a horse.but I like to go to horse racing.
不,我没有马。但我喜欢赛马。
Steffi1987: Do you have siblings?
你有兄弟或姐妹〉?
Bernd-Schneider : Yes, a sister.
是的,一个姐姐。
Lisx: Who wins, when you play PS?
你在玩PS的时候,谁赢了?
Bernd-Schneider : I can't tell you here now.
我不能在这儿告诉你。
paula: Do you also bet in horse racing, or are you just a spectator?
你也在赛马中下赌注吗?或仅仅是个观众?
Bernd-Schneider :Yes, but just a little amount, I become neither rich nor poor by that.
是的,但仅仅是很小的一部分赌注。我没有因为这个而变得富有或者贫穷。(理智型的)
Lena: Do you still feel well in Leverkusen in spite of the last defeats?
在前段时间的连败后,你感觉还好吗?
Bernd-Schneider : I feel well in any case.
我在什么时候都感觉很好。
Maria:What else will you do today?
你今天还会干什么?
Bernd-Schneider : I will drive home afterwards and lie down in bed.
我会开车到家楼下然后在床上躺下。
Official site live chat script 03.10.02 Part 3 (English)
misunderstood: Were you disappointed after the World Cup or satisfied with that, that you've achieved so far?
你在世界杯后是失望还是对你到现在为止得到的感到满意?
Bernd-Schneider:disappointed with the final-outcome.
我对决赛结果感到失望。
Maria_aus_Gorlitz: What kind of music do you like?
你喜欢什么类型的音乐?
Bernd-Schneider: Bon Jovi and Gary Moore.
本乔维和
DerBar: How often do you have training a day?
你一天训练几次?
Bernd-Schneider: Usually once a day.
通常一天一次。
Kitze: Do you chat private (unknown)?
你私人聊天吗??
Bernd_Schneider: No.
不。
Blaubär: How do you feel about Stefan Raab?
你觉的Stefan Raab怎么样?
Bernd_Schneider: He is very interesting.
他很有趣。
Jeck: Do you read your gastbook often?
你经常看你的留言簿吗?
Bernd_Schneider: 1-2 times a week.
一星期一到两次。
frosch: How will you describe yourself?
你怎么形容你自己?
Bernd_Schneider: Calm, honest and reliable.
平和、诚实、值得信赖的。
Taikat: Does the work to make your hp make you nervous or do you like to do it?
你觉得分期付款法让你紧张吗?还是你喜欢这种方式?
Bernd_Schneider: I like to do it, because it's a very nice amusement.
我喜欢,因为我觉得那是一种娱乐消遣。
Lenao you watch Verbotene Liebe or Marienhof?
你看Verbotene Liebe 和 Marienhof吗(两出德国热门的肥皂剧)
Bernd_Schneider: I watch Verbotene Liebe.
我看Verbotene Liebe.
mayflower: Do you have tattoos?
你有纹身吗?
Bernd_Schneider: Still, no.
还没有。(还不赶快去弄一个?)
Jeck: Who is your favorite actor/actress?
谁是你最喜欢的演员?
Bernd_Schneider: Van Damme.
Van Damme.
kakafreak: Do you also play football with computer?
你也和电脑踢球吗
Bernd_Schneider: Not with computer, rather strategie-games.
不和电脑
Frankfurterin: Do you want to do something in Jena after your career?
你希望在你退役后在耶拿干些什么吗?
Bernd_Schneider: I hope I can find something there.
我希望我可以在那里找到什么干。
frosch: Do you write the answers by yourself or a moderator makes it for you?
你自己写这些答案还是某个工作人员帮你做?
Bernd_Schneider: Someone types it for me, I may need an hour for a question.
一些人帮我打,但我也许需要用一个小时来考虑一个问题。
Blaubär: Would you like to have another name (an artist name or somewhat like Zecke)?
你愿意有另外一个名字吗?(一个艺名或者像Zecke这样的名字)
Bernd_Schneider: Yes, Schnix!
是的,Schnix!!
Sophia: Why are you called with the nickname Schnix?
为什么你被叫做“Schnix”的外号?
Bernd_Schneider: It's my nickname from the time in Jena.
这是我在耶拿是就有的外号。
Frankfurterin: Do you like English football?
你喜欢英国足球吗?
Bernd_Schneider: Yes, I like to watch it very much.
是的,我非常喜欢看.
obst-salat: What's your favorite football club?
你最喜欢的足球俱乐部?
Bernd_Schneider: Carl-Zeiss Jena.
Carl-zeiss Jena。
KnuddiDuddi: Do you have premiere?
你看premiere吗??(德国一个有线电视台的名字)
Bernd_Schneider: Yes.
是的。
Melanie: Are you beliver, Bernd?
你有宗教信仰吗?
Bernd_Schneider: No.
不。(呵呵,和我一样,无神论者)
mausi189: How old did you start playing football?
你从几岁开始踢球?
Bernd_Schneider: At the age of 6.
六岁。
Official site live chat script 03.10.02 Part 4 (English)
官方网现场聊天原稿
Schneider_Fan_2: Do you like pets, have you got one?
你喜欢宠物吗?你有一个宠物吗?
Bernd_Schneider: I like pets, but I don't have one.
我喜欢宠物,但我没有。
Blaubar: Are you Formula 1 fan? If you are, for which driver? (but not come along with Michael)
你是F1车迷吗?如果你是?你喜欢哪个车手?( 除了舒马赫)
Bernd_Schneider: If I am a fan, then only Michael.
如果我是车迷,偶像只能是舒马赫.
dm99: Do you like spiders?
你喜欢蜘蛛吗?(这个人白痴啊,你才喜欢蜘蛛呢!!)
Bernd_Schneider: I hate spiders!
我恨蜘蛛!
mayflower: How does your dream woman look?
你理想的女子应该是什么样的?
Bernd_Schneider: Like my girl friend.
就像我的女朋友。
Jeck: How long are you a couple?
你有一个伴侣多少年了?
Bernd_Schneider: 6 years, marriage plans are in progress.
六年了,结婚计划正在进程中。
obst-salat: What is your favorite film? Spiderman?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?是《蜘蛛侠》吗?(干吗一上来就问《蜘蛛侠》)
Bernd_Schneider: Of course not Spiderman, but God Father.
当然不是《蜘蛛侠》,是《教父》
janine_1989: Which club would you like to play for?
你愿意为哪个俱乐部效力?
Bernd_Schneider: Leverkusen.
勒沃库森。
Rotbackchen: How do you feel about "Lord of the rings"?
你觉得《指环王》怎么样?
Bernd_Schneider: I haven't watched it yet.
我还没有看过呢。
Manu1986w: Did you have a tooth clip in the past?
你曾经夹过你的牙齿吗?
Bernd_Schneider: No.
不。
Melanie: When you have an offer from Real Madrid, will you accept it?
当你收到了皇家马德里的邀请时,你会接受它吗?
Bernd_Schneider: It could be thought about.
我会考虑。
Steffi1987: What kind of mobile have you got?
你用什么牌子的手机?
Bernd_Schneider: Nokia.
诺基亚。
Jeck: How do you get along with Hanno Balitsch?
你和巴利奇相处得怎样?
Bernd_Schneider: I get along with him very well.
我和他相处得很好。
Maria_aus_Gorlitz: Where did you have your most beautiful holidays?
你在哪里度过了你最美妙的假期?
Bernd_Schneider: In Cancun, Mexico.
在墨西哥。
Rotbackchen: Do you know David Beckham personally??
你私人是否认识大卫贝克汉姆?
Bernd_Schneider: No, he would haven not known me.
不;他不会认识我。
dave: Did you ever fight???
你曾经打过架吗?
Bernd_Schneider: In younger days.
在年轻的时候。
Miriam: DO YOU ALSO ANSWER THE FANS' LETTERS YOURSELF?
你是否也自己给球迷们回信?
Bernd_Schneider: Yes, nearly all.
是的,几乎全部。(真的吗??那我要赶快写信了!!施哥你看不看英文信啊?)
frosch: Were you present by your daughter's birth?
你女儿出生的时候你是否在场?
Bernd_Schneider: Yes, I was present, a great experience.
是的我得到了,一次伟大的经历。
paula: Your favorite Internet site?
你最喜欢的英特网址?
Bernd_Schneider: www.bernd-schneider.lu ;-)!
(这个不用我翻译了吧,呵呵)
mausi189: Do you think that Bayern gets further in the Champions League??
你认为拜仁会在冠军联赛上走得更远吗?
Bernd_Schneider: I am very pleased for Bayen Muenchen, because it's also good for the German football.
我为拜仁慕尼黑感到高兴;因为它走的远对德国足球有好处。
Steffi1987: Did you have an offer from Barcelona?
你收到巴塞罗那的邀请了吗?
Bernd_Schneider: Yes.
是的。
xenia: What time do you usually get to bed??
你晚上通常几点睡觉?
Bernd_Schneider: Usually at 0 o'clock.
通常在0点。(可怜的施哥,每天都这么晚睡吗?)
Sophia: Who do you like more: Stefan Raab or Harald Schmidt?
Stefan Raab 和Harald Schmidt你喜欢谁更多一点?
Bernd_Schneider: Harald Schmidt.
Harald Schmidt.
Jeck: Are you long sleeper??
你睡觉的时间长吗?
Bernd_Schneider: I was previously, since the birth of my daughter no more.
我以前是,但自从我的女儿出生以后就不再是了。(可见施哥是个多么疼爱女儿的好爸爸)
Frankfurterin: Do you know Hennig Buerger?
你知道Hennig Buerger〉?
Bernd_Schneider: I know it still from Jena times.
当我在耶拿的时候就知道他了。
Kitze: Do you like watching the figure skating?
你喜欢看花样滑冰吗?
Bernd_Schneider: No.
不。
paula: Do you have a phobia such as acrophobia or so?
你有害怕的东西类似于恐高症吗?
Bernd_Schneider: The same with the really visible, acrophobia and Arachnophobia.
和真的可以看见的东西一样,恐高症或者食蜘蛛的。
chat: Do you watch skiing? If you do, for whom do you keep your fingers crossed?
你看滑雪吗?如果看的话,你为谁祈祷?
Bernd_Schneider: I am interested in the forms of winter sports generally, for example biathlon and skiing.
我通常对冬天运动的形式很感兴趣,比如说滑雪和两项竞赛。
mayflower: Which radio broadcasting station do you listen to?
你听哪个广播电台?
Bernd_Schneider: Einslive.
Einslive。
frosch: Do you pay much attention to your figure?
你花很多精力在你的体形上吗?
Bernd_Schneider: It's very important as a sportsman
这对一个运动员来说十分重要。
Jeck: Do you watch ice hockey???
你看冰球比赛吗?
Bernd_Schneider: Yes, I watch it. I have already been to home games of Frankurt lions and Koelner haie.
是的,我看。我已经去现场看过Frankurt lions 和Koelner haie的比赛了
EmCee: What is your favorite TV series?
你最喜欢的电视连续剧?
Bernd_Schneider: Verbotene liebe or Hinter gittern.
Teufelchen: What was your first car you bought?
你买的第一辆车是什么?
Bernd_Schneider: A Ford Fiesta.
一辆 Ford Fiesta.
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-7 12:03:57编辑过]
|