红茶之恋 发表于 2011-3-10 20:08:29

【转帖】奥特玛 希斯菲尔德:我们是怎样击败西班牙的

SWISS COACH'S ADVICE FOR GERMANY

Ottmar Hitzfeld:This is how we beat Spain
By Ottmar Hitzfeld,2010.7.6

Ottmar Hitzfeld is the German coach of Switzerland, who shocked Spain early on at the World Cup.

The German team, of course, has more footballing potential than my Swiss team. That's why they will use different tactics to those I employed when we beat Spain 1-0 in the first group game.

I don’t want to be giving Jogi Low advice that he doesn’t need. He already has an excellent tactician in Urs Siegenthaler, who I am sure has been analysing the Spanish for a long time.

I think that the Spanish way of playing will suit Germany. Spain like to attack, and their full-backs Sergio Ramos and Joan Capdevila get forward a lot. That means that there is often space on the flanks which the German players will be able to exploit. That is an Achilles heel for Spain and Germany can cause them problems there.

Germany have shown that they are capable of switching from defence to attack very quickly and are extremely dangerous on the counter-attack, as they proved so impressively against England and above all against Argentina.

Gaps could open up in central defence if Gerard Pique or Carles Puyol get dragged towards Miroslav Klose. That would leave Mesut Ozil with a free route to goal.

But things could get dangerous for Germany in the area that I call the ‘red zone’. That is the corridor between defence and midfield, where Xavi, Andres Iniesta and David Villa operate. Per Mertesacker and Arne Friedrich, as well as Bastian Schweinsteiger and Sami Khedira, need to keep this space small and prevent the Spanish from working their magic there.

It will also be highly important to double up on the wings, because Spain, and especially Villa, are very good in one-on-one situations. Even if these tactics work, it will definitely not be possible to completely prevent Spain from getting chances. Their players are individually just too good for that.

But Spain are not playing at their Euro 2008 level, when they were in a different league to everyone else. Fernando Torres is only 70 per cent fit after his knee operation.

I think that Germany have a good chance of making the final. But they’ll need to put all their energy into patrolling the pitch and tracking down their opposition, as they did so well against Argentina.

转载地址:http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/sport-news/football/world-cup-2010-south-africa/07/06/ottmar-hitzfeld-germany-advice/swiss-coach-this-is-how-we-beat-spain.html&sa=U&ei=lrF4Taa4K4emuQODlvjfBw&ved=0CCMQFjAEOAo&usg=AFQjCNFfhmnho4FLhqpK7Eiy1qaxcv-KmA

[    post]瑞士教练给德国队所提出的意见

奥特玛 希斯菲尔德:我们是怎样击败西班牙的

奥特玛 希斯菲尔德于2010年7月6日

奥特玛 希斯菲尔德是德国籍的瑞士教练,他在世界杯的第一轮比赛中送给了西班牙一个“惊喜”。

德国队的确拥有比我的瑞士队更多的好球员,也更具潜力。相对于我的瑞士队,这就是他们可以使用不同的战术的原因,即使我们在第一轮小组赛以1比0击败了西班牙。

我不想给勒夫提供他并不需要的建议。他已经是一位很出色的战术专家(此句不太会翻译),我确信他已经分析西班牙很长时间了。

我认为西班牙的踢球方式很适合德国队打反击。西班牙喜欢进攻,他们的边后卫塞尔吉奥 拉莫斯和约亚 坎普德维拉会提前很多。这就意味着有一些打反击的空间,这些空间应该被德国队员好好利用起来。这就是西班牙的软肋所在,德国队在这里做文章给他们造成一定的威胁。

德国队已经很好地证明了自己有快速攻防转换的能力,一旦能打出反击将是十分危险的。他们在对阵英格兰和阿根廷的比赛中是如此地出色。

在吉拉德 匹克或者卡尔斯 普约尔在盯米罗 克洛泽的时候,西班牙的后场中间防线会出现漏洞。这将留给梅苏特 厄齐尔一条射门路线。

但是对于德国队来说,有块区域十分危险,我将它定义为“红色警戒区域”。这块区域是位于中场和后卫之间的一条走廊带。在这块区域中有哈维,伊涅斯塔,比利亚在倒球。默特萨克,弗里德里希,施魏因施泰格,赫迪拉应该压缩这块区域使它变小,这样才能阻止西班牙从容地施展他们的倒脚魔法。

有一件十分重要的事情,就是注意盯防西班牙的双翼。因为西班牙的一对一能力十分突出,尤其是比利亚。即使这些战术能够奏效,仍然不太可能完全阻止西班牙取得射门良机。这些队员单挑能力很出色。

但是西班牙现在并不是他们2008年欧洲杯的水平,当时他们并不在一个联赛。托雷斯在做完膝盖手术后只恢复了七成。

我认为德国队有机会进入决赛。但是他们需要把全部的精力投入到比赛中去,并且去跟着盯防住他们的对手,能够像在对阵阿根廷那场比赛一样做得那么出色。

zsh17 发表于 2011-3-10 20:48:39

敬爱的蟋蟀

红茶之恋 发表于 2011-3-10 21:11:33

翻译可是我自己翻的,本来想弄个回复可见好像没弄成功。

拜仁的1号 发表于 2011-3-10 21:13:56

唉。。。別提了

alemanni 发表于 2011-3-10 21:57:47

事实上,压缩空间是阻止西班牙、巴萨式进攻的最有效手段,高手们的想法做法都基本一样。

kehl的闹钟 发表于 2011-3-10 22:00:17

引用第4楼alemanni于2011-03-10 21:57发表的:
事实上,压缩空间是阻止西班牙、巴萨式进攻的最有效手段,高手们的想法做法都基本一样。 p_w_picpath/back.gif

需要一些高大肥胖的球员上场,比如车子

热爱金属 发表于 2011-3-10 22:59:06

还是定位球利用的成功率太低了。

每次打西班牙都找不到准头。。。如果能先进个球。。。西班牙也许就是阿根廷一样的结局。

红茶之恋 发表于 2011-3-10 23:59:03

翻译水平有限,翻译得不好,很多句子不是很连续。
以后还得多润色一下。

红茶之恋 发表于 2011-3-11 00:04:36

回 6楼(热爱金属) 的帖子

难道金属是想用身高压倒对手?
但是西班牙的踢法基本都不会给对手定位球的,而且队内的后卫线平均身高也不低。如果从这一点上入手的话,最好能直接踢进球门然后找机会补射。让波多尔斯基苦练一下超级远射也是一个选择。TK力量不足,猪的任意球也欠火候。

布鲁西亚之星 发表于 2011-3-11 10:16:55

德迷小天王 发表于 2011-3-12 12:14:19

当时对手也轻敌
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【转帖】奥特玛 希斯菲尔德:我们是怎样击败西班牙的