lovemaker 发表于 2016-2-2 01:18:07

Welcome to FC Bayern München, Serdar Tasci!

Serdar Tasci joins Bayern on loan from Spartak
Shortly before the end of the winter transfer period, FC Bayern have agreed a deal to take Serdar Tasci on loan from Spartak Moscow. The 28-year-old centre-back will play for Germany’s record champions until the end of the current season, when FC Bayern may exercise an option to make the move permanent. Tasci has been assigned the squad number 4.“We’re delighted at the opportunity to bring a player like Serdar Tasci to FC Bayern at short notice,” commented sporting director Matthias Sammer, “thanks to his quality and experience, he’s in a position to help us at once.” Tasci himself said after signing his contract: “I’m feeling very good and I’m really looking forward to the new challenge. I hope I can be of assistance to the team.”Tasci has started 16 of the 18 league fixtures played so far this season by the side lying fourth in the Russian Premier Liga. Prior to joining the Moscow outfit, the player spent seven years with VfB Stuttgart and was capped 14 times by Germany. In his first season as a pro Tasci won the 2007 Bundesliga title with VfB, later becoming club captain and making a total of 181 Bundesliga appearances. The versatile defender joined Spartak in 2013.

德国的旗帜 发表于 2016-2-2 07:55:03

真把塔什彻弄回来了?也行啊,不管怎么样,毕竟也是现在转会市场上能弄来的最靠谱的正牌中卫了。

lovemaker 发表于 2016-2-2 23:49:50

是呀,贊一個
哈哈,我們的註冊時間很接近!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Welcome to FC Bayern München, Serdar Tasci!