中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn

找回密码
 加入联盟

手机号码,快捷登录

[原创]德国队,你永远不会独行

[复制链接]
heney 发表于 2006-7-5 22:13:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>耳边响起了Damien Rice 的The Blowers Daughter这首歌,歌中散发出的淡淡的忧伤正代表我此刻的心情.</P>
<>伴随着今天凌晨德国被意大利淘汰以后,这界世界杯对于我而言已经结束,不会再去理会冠军是谁,经过这将近20天的感情起伏,也累了,是该整理整理自己心情的时候了.</P>
<>不过我从不后悔这些天熬夜看球,和德国队一起经历了揭幕战的酣畅淋漓,经历了对波兰的最后一刻的狂喜,经历了对厄队闪电战的快感,也目睹了卡恩和莱曼那世纪一握,同时也一起经历了对意大利最后一分钟的苦涩.我一点也不后悔,真的.在一个疯狂的夏天,我几乎尝遍了我这一生所能有的所有的滋味.在目睹了小克的蜕变,王子的霸气以及大巴的眼泪以后,我重新确定了我的感情,我不是一个专业的球迷,但我是一个德迷.</P>
<>我从来就不是一个理智的球迷,我不会在输球后大方地祝贺意大利进入决赛,我没那么大方.我也不会去预测未来,可是不管怎么样,德国队,你永远不会独行,我永远伴你同行.</P>
<>就像这首歌中所唱的一样:I can't take my eyes off of you.I can't take my mind off of you __</P>
<>附歌词:And so it is <BR>Just like you said it would be <BR>Life goes easy on me <BR>Most of the time <BR>And so it is <BR>The shorter story <BR>No love, no glory <BR>No hero in her sky <BR><BR>I can't take my eyes off of you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes off of you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes... <BR><BR>And so it is <BR>Just like you said it should be <BR>We'll both forget the breeze <BR>Most of the time <BR>And so it is <BR>The colder water <BR>The blower's daughter <BR>The pupil in denial <BR><BR>I can't take my eyes off of you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes off of you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes off you <BR>I can't take my eyes... <BR><BR>Did I say that I loathe you? <BR>Did I say that I want to <BR>Leave it all behind? <BR>I can't take my mind off of you <BR>I can't take my mind off you <BR>I can't take my mind off of you <BR>I can't take my mind off you <BR>I can't take my mind off you <BR>I can't take my mind... <BR>My mind...my mind... <BR>'Til I find somebodynew. </P>
<>歌很好听,</P>
<><a href="http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/cs02wyw/03.mp3" target="_blank" >http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/cs02wyw/03.mp3</A></A>
  1. &lt;SCRIPT src="win.js"&gt;<br><br>&lt;/script&gt;
复制代码

</P>
德国德国德国 发表于 2006-7-6 05:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
德国队,你永远不会独行,我永远伴你同行.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn ( 辽ICP备17002255号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:36 , Processed in 0.027949 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.