加入联盟

手机号码,快捷登录

马大帅执掌富勒姆

[复制链接]
安联の雨 发表于 2014-2-15 04:59:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Magath Appointed
Friday 14 February 2014 18:51

登录/注册后可看大图

Fulham Football Club today announced the hiring of Felix Magath as First Team Manager, effective immediately.
The announcement was made jointly by Chairman Shahid Khan and CEO Alistair Mackintosh. Magath receives an 18-month contract. An announcement on the Fulham backroom staff will be made in the near future.
Statement from Shahid Khan
“I am very happy to welcome Felix Magath to Fulham Football Club.  Felix is an accomplished manager with multiple honours in the Bundesliga and a hunger to replicate his success with Fulham in the Barclays Premier League. I’m especially impressed with the reputation Felix has for coming into clubs at difficult times, often late in the season, and lifting them to their potential and beyond. Felix knows that is precisely the task awaiting him at Fulham, and he made it abundantly clear that he wants and is ready for the opportunity.
“Our Club has shown promise in recent matches, but the fact is we have not won a league match since January 1. Given our form, we can no longer merely hope that our fortunes will finally turn. And with 12 matches remaining and at least four points separating us from safety, we certainly can no longer post empty results. Action was required.
“Alistair Mackintosh did a wonderful job during the January transfer window to improve our Club. This week, Alistair recommended Felix, with his history of producing results for Clubs with similar challenges as ours, as the new manager of Fulham. Alistair’s recommendation received my complete approval and Felix has my unequivocal support.”
Statement from Alistair Mackintosh
“The opportunity to bring in a manager with the experience of Felix Magath would typically be unlikely at this point in the season. However, Felix relishes this challenge. He is very impressed with our squad and commitment by Mr. Khan, and his confidence is precisely what we need over these final three months of the season. I thank Mr. Khan for his support and we are all looking forward to welcoming Felix to Fulham.”

我还以为马大帅会加盟汉堡呢 看来目前范马尔维克暂时下不了课

天界 发表于 2014-2-15 07:52:17 | 显示全部楼层
马大帅走出国门了,挺好。
德迷小天王 发表于 2014-2-15 07:57:47 | 显示全部楼层
里特尔与霍尔特比有同胞了
Lothar 发表于 2014-2-15 08:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
看马加特当外国教练的情况吧。很多人都看不上马加特。我觉得他是不差的。尽管可能在能力上不及那些个名帅,但有了舞台,总是有证明自己的机会了。
阿水 发表于 2014-2-15 10:50:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
大好,看好接任莫耶斯
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn ( 辽ICP备17002255号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 00:44 , Processed in 0.023055 second(s), 9 queries , Redis On.