找回密码
 加入联盟

手机号码,快捷登录

诺伊尔:球迷抗议让我冷静 拜仁有多名国脚是好事

[复制链接]
德迷小天王 发表于 2011-7-10 13:51:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《图片报》亦对诺伊尔进行了采访,让他谈谈面对球迷抗议的感受。
网易体育7月10日报道:
德国国门诺伊尔已经加入拜仁9天,这9天里,诺伊尔经历了第一天全场3万球迷山呼海啸地热烈欢迎,但也有过前几天在热身赛中,拜仁极端球迷再度打出的“KOAN NEUER”的抵抗,好在无论是俱乐部高层还是队友都十分支持诺伊尔,强烈谴责极端球迷的做法。《图片报》亦对诺伊尔进行了采访,让他谈谈面对球迷抗议的感受。

登录/注册后可看大图

诺伊尔接受专访
诺伊尔似乎对一小撮极端球迷的做法并不在意,他说:“在赛季开幕那会,我收到了许多粉丝的热烈欢迎。没人当面对我说些消极否定的话。拜仁有165000名会员,如果有10万人反对我的话,那么我会很着急,但只有30人的话,那么这不是问题。这一切会让我冷静的。”
诺伊尔喜欢穿蓝鞋,这让拜仁球迷颇有异议,但诺伊尔另有看法,“恩,从里贝里到拜仁球迷都不大想我穿蓝色球鞋,但那是赞助商给我的,而且拜仁徽章不也有蓝白么?”拜仁高层很欣赏诺伊尔在面对球迷抗议时很冷静坚定,诺伊尔则觉得这来自于本能,“我不知道如此表达是否准备,但这些真不是想学到就学到的。我是一个职业球员,我有工作要做,不能把注意力集中在一些琐事上。这几个月来,球迷有一些极端行为,但这些都已是我的经历。”
来到拜仁,诺伊尔不可避免要跟前辈卡恩作比较,卡恩在拜仁14年拿到了8次德甲冠军,6次德国杯冠军,1次欧冠冠军。诺伊尔承认卡恩是自己偶像之一,但他和卡恩有不同的比赛方式。诺伊尔和拜仁一直签约到2016年,德国门神渴望能多拿一些冠军,因为他在沙尔克只拿过1次德国杯,而且他也看到了“和球队一起庆祝冠军是多么美妙的事。”

拜仁现在已经有了7名德国队成员,如果算上很可能到来的博阿滕,那么将有8名德国国脚。“或者德国足协以后直接在慕尼黑搞集训就好了。”诺伊尔开玩笑地说,“不过拜仁有多名国脚,这确实对国家队是好事,我也很自豪在此效力。”
2012年欧冠决赛将在安联举行,这将是诺伊尔和拜仁关键的一年,而在诺伊尔眼中,2010年同样关键,那会他得到了世界杯主力位置,也开始成为世界最佳门将之一。
《图片报》还问及了诺伊尔和拜仁如何慢慢走到一起,2009年8月9日那天,诺伊尔和女友来到了泰根塞庆祝森节遇到了赫内斯,不过诺伊尔否认了当时就和拜仁有所接触,“赫内斯当时也没有谈到转会的事,只是说感受下气氛吧。他的家人那会在等他呢。”而诺伊尔何时确定想离开呢,德国国门回忆:“应该是今年春天,马加特还在任那会。”
(本文来源:网易体育 作者:伯约)
可爱的小猪 发表于 2011-7-10 14:14:52 | 显示全部楼层
胖纸 守好门 你可以用表现让那些人闭嘴的[s:18]
dram 发表于 2011-7-10 15:33:55 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢小新的这件。。。
剑啸易水寒 发表于 2011-7-10 17:38:43 | 显示全部楼层
马甲爷爷,[s:16]你其实是好人
hape 发表于 2011-7-10 18:12:42 | 显示全部楼层
我想到了巴洛特利。[s:20]
玉溪生 发表于 2011-7-10 19:13:07 | 显示全部楼层
胖纸 守好门 你可以用表现让那些人闭嘴的[s:37]
mit-tank 发表于 2011-7-10 19:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
这是采访的英文全译

For nine days, Manuel Neuer (25) has been official goalkeeper of FC Bayern. Despite the debate between Bayern bosses and the fans, there is still a hard core of Neuer enemies.

In a test match last Wednesday he was bullied by a giant poster.

Bild: What do you feel when Bayern fans protest against you?

Neuer (25): In the season opener in Munich, I was received warmly by so many fans. No one has said anything negative to my face. Bayern have 165 000 members. If 30 take action against me, that’s no problem. If it’s 100,000, it would worry me. But this leaves me cold.

Is there still a debate with the fans?

If there are any problems, I am of course available. Even when everyone from Ribery to Bayern fans are annoyed with my blue soccer shoes. I wear it, because it was given to me by my sponsor. And besides: the Blue and White are also in the crest of Bayern.

The bosses admire how you handled, with strong character, the protests. Where does this strength come from?

I do not know if it is correct to say: This can not be learned. I’m just a professional football player, goalkeeper, and I have a job to do. Since it is not appropriate to focus on trivialities. Sure, there were extremes in recent months, but they were for me to experience. I brought my performance anyway. Because I realized: It was the right path I’ve chosen.

Hoeness compares you to Oliver Kahn, who was at Bayern Munich for 14 years, was eight times champion, champions six times and won the Champions League. Do you dare to a similar era?

Yes, that’s a great balance. But you will not hear from me now that I think back orientation. I’m a different type than Kahn, I have a different way of playing. In terms of will and ambition, but he was one of my idols.

Your contract runs until 2016. How many titles do you want to get?

That’s open. My hunger for titles is great. I have only one, the DFB Cup with Schalke. Because I’ve seen how great it is to celebrate together with a team a success.

You play at Bayern with six, if Boateng’s more, even together with seven fellow national team …

… the DFB thinks thinks this builds a solid training center for the national team. That they should do it in Munich (laughs)! But seriously: Bayern wants German national players that are shaping the face of the team long term. This can be helpful for the national team. I feel proud to be there.

Your first season at Bayern, the Champions League final in 2012 is in Munich, then the European Championship. Will it be a pivotal year for you?

2010 has also been an important year for me. If I was not in the World Cup, and especially not so neat, for me personally, things would probably not have run as positively. The next five years are crucial. I am in charge of my own fortune.

One thing we have to clarify. You said that you mastered the Bavarian card game “Schafkopf” a year ago. When did you first have the idea to go to Bavaria?

Heiko Westermann taught me Schafkopfen. And at first, I had the idea not to renew at Schalke. I had informed Mr. Magath shortly before his release in the spring.

What does the date 9 August 2009 mean to you?

I do not know.

You then met at a forest festival in Ostin Tegernsee with Hoeness.

Oh, the Forest Festival. This is the biggest joke ever written. I was there with my girlfriend, who comes from Munich. We had a long distance relationship for a year. She had looked on the internet, what’s going on where. Hoeness was there randomly. I did not know that he lives at the Tegernsee.

Hoeness told you there that FC Bayern wanted you?

No, not really. He just told me to enjoy Bavarian hospitality. He had something to do, had brought pretzels and beer to the benches, where his family waited.

You already have lederhosen, a girlfriend from Munich, and know the card game. Are you a long time Bayerner?

I know not whence I come. But my mother has always been a little bit in love with the state of Bavaria. We have relatives in the Allgäu. And I’m used to driving with my family every year in a skiing holiday.

You can also ski? How about a race against Bastian Schweinsteiger?

Not in public! Always showing off the fact that he once won against Felix Neureuther. I’d go anyway just in private against Schweinsteiger. If, even then, right? (laugh)
gesila990 发表于 2011-7-10 20:07:10 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢胖纸穿拜仁球衣的样子。。。。
azhzh 发表于 2011-7-10 21:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢胖纸穿拜仁球衣的样子
柴科夫斯基 发表于 2011-7-11 00:14:09 | 显示全部楼层
[s:86] 蓝鞋…话说阿迪新设计的猎鹰11真难看…而且还采用各种激不起购买欲望的配色…
日耳曼骄子 发表于 2011-7-11 09:42:45 | 显示全部楼层
胖新加油
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn ( 辽ICP备17002255号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:38 , Processed in 0.026384 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.